Jones Brown PLLC Client Bill of Rights
Our Promise to You :
- Your attorney and staff at the Law Offices of Jones Brown will treat you fairly, with courtesy and respect.
- You have the right to be charged a reasonable fee for quality representation.
- We will use our resources carefully and work our hardest to meet your needs without delays.
- We promise to explain your case to you in full detail and will define legal consequences of each option presented.
- You have the right to ask your attorney any questions you may have and receive a response promptly. We will communicate with you in any way that works best for you including phone calls, texting, in-person meetings, or emailing.
- You have the right to be kept informed of all action taken by your attorney regarding your case. We will communicate with you about the status of your case and forward any significant correspondence and other documents to make sure you are fully informed.
- You have the right to make the ultimate decision on your case, and the Law Offices of Jones Brown will respect your wishes to the extent that the law allows.