Slip and Fall
If you are involved in a slip and fall accident, you should immediately seek help. These accidents are caused by various circumstances like weather conditions, potholes, unmarked dangers, and poorly constructed areas.
According to AVVO.com, a legal-resource website, 60 percent of injuries are caused by slipping or tripping. Most of these incidents are caused by an unknown or unmarked object, or a failure in the construction layout. Property owners have a “duty of care” to make sure you are aware of all dangerous conditions for your own safety. If they fail to make you adequately aware, they can be held liable.
After you fall, you should:
- Call the paramedics or police
- Depending on the location of where the slip and fall injury occurs, report it to a person of importance that works at the building
- Examine your medical bills and talk to your doctor about what care needs to be provided
- Gather the facts about how this incident occurred
- Call us for legal advice or to represent your case
Because slip and fall injuries are so common, our attorneys have a vast knowledge of what to do and how to help you.