Child Support Modifications Attorney

Child Support obligations are calculated using a states statutory child support formula. When there is a significant change in one parent’s income, or when there is a change in the percentage of time each parent spends with the child, it may be necessary to adjust the existing child support order in order to increase or decrease support obligations. Changes in financial circumstances could include:

  • A parent loses his or her job or suffers a permanent cut in hours
  • A parent is promoted or is hired for a higher-paying job
  • A parent regularly receives overtime pay
  • The child’s financial needs increase due to disability or other special circumstance
  • Day care expenses change (such as when child care is no longer needed)


We can help you collect unpaid child support obligations if you meet the following qualifications:

  • Over $5,000 in Child Support Owed to You
  • Existing Child Support Order from a State of Administrative Court
  • Must have Ex-Spouse’s (other parents) current home and work address
  • Ex-Spouse (other parents) must have a steady job or other income


Our attorneys will take the time necessary to really learn your situation so that we can pursue a modified arrangement or court order that suits your needs and the needs of your children.

Share Page